Prepare Restaurant Style Prawn Curry in 30 Minutes
If you think that Indian food is all about elaborate cooking, this easy and 30 minutes prawn curry will change your perception. A perfect recipe to warm the coldest evenings, this dish has got quite a kick to beat the winter blues. Made from limited and easily available ingredients, this curry gives out a burst of flavours and taste at every bite.
Are ready to note down the recipe? Scroll down
- Cooking Oil – 3 tbsp
- Medium onions – 2 No.
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves
- Cinnamon – 1-inch stick
- Cloves – 3-4 No.
- Medium Tomatoes – 2 no.
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 20-25 No.
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Take onion, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and tomatoes in a food processor and grind it in a coarse paste.
- Take a pan and put oil in it. Add cumin seeds and let it crackle. Now put in curry leaves and the ground paste. Saute it for a couple of minutes.
- Now add turmeric powder and coriander powder. Mix everything well and saute it for 2 minutes. Add water if required.
- Add de-veined prawns, coconut milk and salt. Mix everything well and let it simmer on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked prawns in a serving bowl. Garnish it with chopped cilantro. Serve hot with rice.